Övernaturligt iFokus

Övernaturligt

Etikett: offtopic
Läst 423 ggr
Eleri-Twinkle
0

Upp till kamp!!!

Alla har vi våra inre "spöken" att "avskräcka" och komma förbi. Ibland behöver man vänner att bolla problemen med, ibland behöver man läsa den rätta boken och ibland behöver man rätt musik!

Det här blir min kamp-låt, blir den din?

*Vi är inte ensamma*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmcgq2ciBsc

Fighter (Christina Aguilera)

When I, thought I knew you
Thinking, that you were true
I guess I, I couldn't trust
'Cause your bluff time is up
'Cause I've had enough
You were, there by my side
Always, down for the ride
But your, joy ride just came down in flames
'Cause your greed sold me out of shame, mmhmm

After all of the stealing and cheating
You probably think that I hold resentment for you
But, uh uh, oh no, you're wrong
'Cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to do
I wouldn't know just how capable I am to pull through
So I wanna say thank you

'Cause it makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter

Oh, ohh

Never, saw it coming
All of, your backstabbing
Just so, you could cash in
On a good thing before I realized your game
I heard, you're going around
Playing, the victim now
But don't, even begin
Feeling I'm the one to blame
'Cause you dug your own grave, uh huh

After all of the fights and the lies
Yes you wanted to harm me but that won't work anymore
Uh, no more, oh no, it's over
'Cause if it wasn't for all of your torture
I wouldn't know how to be this way now, and never back down
So I wanna say thank you

'Cause it makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
Makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
It makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter

[Hellas]
0
#1

Bon Jovi är en av mina stora favoriter, rakt över och denna låt är "min", hög volym och energin dallrar i luftet *L*
It´s my life

Zedd75
0
#2

#1 vist är den låten underbar hellas. Holler fulständigt med dig där

MVH Zedd

chik
0
#3

  Musik är bra!! Det är något i kroppen som frigörs när man mår bra..Så schejka? Låss..Mera sång o skratt…

                                

Lena.P är jag i verkliga livet.